Lucifer is Coming for us !!!

Yo i just saw some videos of popular songs when they're reversed... it's creepy af. Sadly i couldnt write the link but you can easily find them i guess. Now lemme explain some of them.

The stupidest one is a song that sounds completely regular, but when you reverse it you hear the singer say "I lift you, satan, i lift you up" and then theres a concert where a Lot of people are yelling "Satan, i lift you, satan, i lift you up" while they're happy and jumping around, having no idea about whats happening.

Or on dangerous woman, while what you listen to is a cute song a cute little girl is singing, but when you reverse it, the lyrics turn to prayers to satan, now if you take a look at the original lyrics and the song name, you can imagine that she's actually talking to satan.

Don't need permission
Made my decision to test my limits
'Cause it's my business
God as my witness
Start what I finished
Don't need no hold up
Taking control of this kind of moment
I'm locked and loaded
Completely focused my mind is open
All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy
Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout
Nothing to prove and I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger
All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy
Oh yeah
Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
All girls wanna be like that
Bad girls underneath, like that
You know how I'm feeling inside (somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout)

Theres also some music videos that make sense when you reverse them, For example there's a cute taylor swift song called outta the woods, the lyrics are "we're outta the woods" shes just crawling around in the woods, jumping around in locations that are acceptable for the people who watch, everything's okay till you reverse the music video...
The lyrics suddenly transform to "Im the Evil Lady" (or smth like that), and its obvious to hear, she starts offensively jumoing on the earth, attacking the trees and nature, and in the ending of video you can see the woods are on fire, turned to deserts or frozen... and the lyrics make sense when you listen to them backwards.

I never believed Anything like this, but the reversed lyrics are too obvious, you can easily hear em. Thank you for reading.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
None of that Satan BS is true when reversing lyrics @ArvinArmani as evil exists in the hearts/minds of people, remember Satan is an archangel.

None of that Satan BS is true when reversing lyrics @ArvinArmani as evil exists in the hearts/minds of people, remember Satan is an archangel.
well actually in Quran, Satan is a Jen (or jinn). I dont know if jens are in bible or not, they probably have another name like elf or sprite, the point is that they are Supernatural beings that live between us, but we can't see them, they have supernatural powers like teleporting and transforming.

also the reversed lyrics were easily hearable, there's a chance that the producer of those videos made the vocals sound like that, but i doubt that, imma try reversing the acapellas myself to find the truth anyways.

by the way have you ever thought about becoming a Muslim ?

Last edited:
people have been backmasking for years, its nothing new, its not satan, its people just fucking with stuck up religious people. Nothing more, nothing less. Satan doesnt exist, stupid people do.
Also, dont try to convert people to religion, religious and political discussions are banned because people get butthurt and it never ends well.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Back in high school, my friend played a song for me from some Heavy Metal band and we reversed it. It really did say "join us". At least I think it did. But it's pretty cool to do that.

i think it started with the beatles, they even have Aleister Crowley on their Sgt Pepper Album cover. Satanists have been heavily involved with the pop music industry since at least the beatles. But just because people believe in the adversary archetype that doesnt mean that archetype exists, just like people that believe in the flying spaghetti monster or god, doesnt mean god or the spaghetti monster exist. There probably are dark forces around us that really have little influence on the world, the biggest evils in the world are committed by human beings.

Last edited:

Danswift

Drumbreak Detective
For example there's a cute taylor swift song.

Nah..that's all lies spread by the mainstream media and those pesky Russian hackers...; )

The government wants y'all to be sheep and listen to Country & Western...

Just for the record there is no such thing as a 'cute' Taylor Swift song.. thats an absolutely outrageous claim to be making hahaha...all of Taylor Swift's music is wack as f##k..

People will be saying Ed Sheeran has genuine , actual talent next..

Oh, and before anyone gets their hopes up I also have to report there is no such thing as God btw or indeed the Devil himself for that matter..

I know this because Robert Johnson told me the real truth about that notorious incident which supposedly happened down at those damn crossroads when he appeared in my bong induced dreams one time..

Last edited:
Nah..that's all lies spread by the mainstream media and those pesky Russian hackers...; )

The government wants y'all to be sheep and listen to Country & Western...

Just for the record there is no such thing as a 'cute' Taylor Swift song.. thats an absolutely outrageous claim to be making hahaha...all of Taylor Swift's music is wack as f##k..

People will be saying Ed Sheeran has genuine , actual talent next..

Oh, and before anyone gets their hopes up I also have to report there is no such thing as God btw or indeed the Devil himself for that matter..

I know this because Robert Johnson told me the real truth about that notorious incident which supposedly happened down at those damn crossroads when he appeared in my bong induced dreams one time..

First of all, taylor swint doesn't have 1 good song ? i mean haven't you heard style or blank space ? the melodies, arrangment, creativity, mix, master, Everything behind these songs are perfect, actually there are 4 or 5 songs like that.

second of all, bro look at the title, this thread was meant to be for fun actually, i know there is no devil or god or ... i mean yes, i kinda believe that some of the media is actually controlled by satanic beliefs, but why would that make me a believer ? and why the fuck would i believe in something that kylie genner believes in ? :D

I've started Many threads on illmuzik, this is the only one i didn't want to get replies on, here we are at the 11th reply lol

Danswift

Drumbreak Detective
First of all, taylor swint doesn't have 1 good song ? i mean haven't you heard style or blank space ? the melodies, arrangment, creativity, mix, master, Everything behind these songs are perfect, actually there are 4 or 5 songs like that.

second of all, bro look at the title, this thread was meant to be for fun actually, i know there is no devil or god or ... i mean yes, i kinda believe that some of the media is actually controlled by satanic beliefs, but why would that make me a believer ? and why the fuck would i believe in something that kylie genner believes in ? :D

No I actually don't think that Taylor Swift has any good songs whatsoever, only vastly overrated ones...it's music for moonstruck, gender fluid tennagers...

And yeah I can see the title of the thread obviously isn't meant to be taken seriously which is why I posted a joke reply...just a bit of fun really.. :)

No I actually don't think that Taylor Swift has any good songs whatsoever, only vastly overrated ones...it's music for moonstruck, gender fluid tennagers...

And yeah I can see the title of the thread obviously isn't meant to be taken seriously which is why I posted a joke reply...just a bit of fun really.. :)
damn, idk why but when i read your reply, i missed 2 lines, and i read your reply 2 or 3 times, but missed the first lines everytime xD

btw, No, tay tay does have good songs, im not her fan, i dont like her lyrics but the music they make for her is awesome, specially the song "Style" , that's a good song at the same time that it's creative, and technically it's on point.