Let's connect!

• beat this! voting starts in...

themainmethod

Battle Points: 1
Hello Illmuzik forum,

glad to be here! I just found out about this forum through my search for some beat making communities and competitions. So I'm realy excited to connect with you and also participate in some of the next upcoming events.

But let me introduce myself first. I am the main method. I make music for a while now and started in my early youth with Sampling and beat making. Beside that, I'm a software developer programming websites and so on, also trying to combine those two topics and bring together the worlds of music and technology.

Will be very happy to get to know you all and share some beats and knowledge with you.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @themainmethod love the ILL handle and since you must be a DOOM fan by your avatar we are "SOFA KING" glad you joined. What are/is your fave genre(s) to produce and/or listen to and when you say a while, how long have you been making music?

themainmethod

Battle Points: 1
Welcome @themainmethod love the ILL handle and since you must be a DOOM fan by your avatar we are "SOFA KING" glad you joined. What are/is your fave genre(s) to produce and/or listen to and when you say a while, how long have you been making music?
Yes, DOOM is one of many influences I have. I started out making music around 13 years ago. Back then I was producing mostly House and Electronic Music (like Daft Punk for example) but later moved on to Hip-Hop (G-Funk, Boom Bap, Trap), as I really liked how beat makers could flip all kind of samples. Today I also like to blend in some other genres into my production like Rock, Jazz and Funk.

members online