Sticky IllMuzik on YouTube!

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 56
@ArvinArmani I don't expect anyone to watch the whole thing, but when they hear a beat they like they can see the name there. Plus all that tldrdlkasdlfkjas shit is bullshit. If someone doesn't have a normal attention span, fuck 'em.

@2GooD Productions For sure. I usually do that with Waveformz by building it up. To do that though I would have to cut the amount of tracks in half though and do a lot of editing to extend them.
look man, I know its easy from my perspective and how harder doing it is than saying it, i'm just tryna help & give constructive feedback, the majority of people are like that. and more importantly, most of the people don't even take their time to listen to Real instrumentals by dre and stuff, fuck that, people don't even take their time to listen to regular music the way they should. you can't expect them to listen to 30 random beats that they don't even know what they're about and where they come from. that's what i meant from the tldrkldahjhg thing.

Last edited:

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
What are you talking about? People listen to mixes all the time on Youtube! Again, I'm not expecting people to sit there and watch the video, of course not. But it's a great way to hear lots of really good beats. The way you're saying it is that no one has time to listen to anything that long, but now you're saying that no one listens to instrumentals of famous producers anyway. So I can't put a long video and can't put a short video. Basically, no one listens to anything ever I guess.

All I'm trying to do is make a promotional video, that's all it is. Maybe you don't like listening to something long but many people do.

oninkaf

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 217
I kinda have to agree with both @ArvinArmani and @Fade. I belong in the pre-internet generation so that basically puts me in the " I Have Attention Span" group of people :D I can watch or listen a 2-hour video on YT no problem, but I do want certain content and I do kinda have to have a general idea besides "here's some music, listen to it." I think that this video will first and foremost resonate with IllMuzik members, other people, not so much regardless of how much we (members) share it.
With that said, maybe videos should have a theme. "IllMuzik Presents - 1-hour trap delight" or something like that. Just to give some idea of the content. I listen to lo-fi allot and I search for the same.
Anyway, dope video @Fade I look forward to hearing your DJ skills :)

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 56
What are you talking about? People listen to mixes all the time on Youtube! Again, I'm not expecting people to sit there and watch the video, of course not. But it's a great way to hear lots of really good beats. The way you're saying it is that no one has time to listen to anything that long, but now you're saying that no one listens to instrumentals of famous producers anyway. So I can't put a long video and can't put a short video. Basically, no one listens to anything ever I guess.
Clearly this is a misunderstanding, what i meant was that people aint gonna be into joining illmuzik if u keep postinstuff like this, i thought this has been posted mainly to promote the battles, not something that people listen to. Thats why i said people aint even into instrumentals real beats, why would they listen to this. This was my mistake though, i got overexcited for ILL battles on YT.

All I'm trying to do is make a promotional video, that's all it is. Maybe you don't like listening to something long but many people do.
Come onnnnn.... what about all the illmuzik articles, threads from 2004 and that beat this battles With over 30 beats that i havent even participate? ( why tf do i read threads from 2004 ? :D )

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Episode #2!

It was tough and I had to be fast but I did a mix. Plus now I put all the track names in the description with the time marks. Enjoy! And spread the word about it...

Members online

Latest Beat It Up! Results
Beat #3
13 votes
Beat #1
1 votes
Beat #2
1 votes

dope articles