I hate All of you

yes i do, and i have a reason for it.

as a guy who was born in 1984, you listened to you listened to 2pac, Cube, B.I.G, Mobb Deep, Rakim, Nas and ... as rappers when you were in my age. you could listen to Michael jackson, Madonna, J.lo and legends that i dont even know! when you were young you had 50 cent, Kanye west, Game, Storch, Dre, and more and more and more. you know what do i have to listen to as brand new songs ? Future, Quavo, Migos, 21 savage... you can't fucking believe it but this is true, once apon a time i thought future and migos and some other microbe are the same guy, and i thought they are all 1 rapper who just changed his name 3 times
just look at this shit
Quavo - Trap Paris (2017)
Made it from the bottom, what you thinking of me?
I made it from the bottom, what you thinking of me?
When I was on the bottom, you didn't hang out with me
Now I got some dollars, they keep hanging with me
Bitch I made it from the trap
Whole thang in my lap
Got your girl in my lap
Got the police running laps
Bitch I made it out the trap

now look at this
Prodigy - Shook ones Pt. 2 (1995)

I'm only nineteen but my mind is old
And when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold
Another nigga deceased, another story gets told
It ain't nothing really, hey, yo dun spark the Phillie
So I can get my mind off these yellowbacked niggas
Why they still alive I don't know, go figure
Meanwhile back in Queens the realness and foundation
If I die I couldn't choose a better location
When the slugs penetrate you feel a burning sensation
Getting closer to God in a tight situation
Now, take these words home and think it through
Or the next rhyme I write might be about you
Son, they shook

that's why i hate you, we are all inspired by the music we grown up with and we listened to, so to make good music i'll have to simulate your musical life. and besides everything that i said, YOU HAD EMINEM!!!
if i haven't insulted anybody i deeply apologize.

I'm sorry bruh, yeah today's music really sucks and rappers don't write real raps anymore...back then rapper's had things to talk about..real life shit...but the mumble rappers today don't really have nothing to talk about because they haven't really experience in the streets..they pretend to be gangsta, but don't really know what a hard life is..when hustling was the only way to put food on the table sometimes....I FEEL YOUR PAIN !!!!!! :(

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
@ArvinArmani do yourself a favor and don't complain, dig into whatever you truly like, start w/sites like Grown Up Rap and go from there and @DEEZ BEATZ today's non-rap "music" sounds why and/or how it does due to drugs and culture surrounding the use of 'em.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The best thing is that we have all that great music to listen to forever. So you can listen to that stuff whenever you want. Today's music (all genres) is nothing compared to the older stuff so that's why I don't listen to it much.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
Had To Chime In On This .......There Are Still Hungry MC's Out There Still Spitting Fire On Corners Or In Shop Doorways I've Been Listening To What The U.K. Is Doing These Past Couple Of Weeks & I Think In Terms Of Relating To The Listener We Are Finally Competing With The States No Disrespect To Our Colonial Cousins I Haven't Heard Much Come Out Of U.S. In Terms Of Raw Talent Picked Off The Breadline Maybe I'm Not looking Hard Enough But We Seem To Be Bursting With Lyricists ,Shame Their Using The Words To Start Pointless Area Code Knife Wars With Each Other It's Sad, Don't Know How Much U.K. Grime Is Hitting Peoples Ears In The U.S. But It's Got That Untamed Bedroom Bars Real Lyrics Which Is What A Lot Of Mainstream Is Missing ( WE Don't Wanna See You Surrounded By Supermodels Drinking Bollinger While It's Raining $100 Bills In Your Ferrari & Lexus Stuffed Garage ) Gimme A Struggling MC Fighting The World For a Meal & You'll Hear Some Real Shit

members online