Hello everyone

• beat this! voting starts in...

RedRayn

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Used to post here many many many years ago lol
I've taken a long hiatus from music, and recently I've been inspired to persue it again...
I was always a song writer, I still write, that's never changed... I have little production experience. The only music software I am familiar with is NTrack, Pro Tools, Cakewalk, and Fruityloops... I've maybe made about a dozen beats at most my entire life, and now I've decided to go all in!
Just bought my first real keyboard, which is the Arturia MKII!
I look forward to networking with all of you!
And shout out to Fade, still got the same avatar, haha that's awesome!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Red Rayn and what's ya musical backstory and what was your original alias?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Used to post here many many many years ago lol
I've taken a long hiatus from music, and recently I've been inspired to persue it again...
I was always a song writer, I still write, that's never changed... I have little production experience. The only music software I am familiar with is NTrack, Pro Tools, Cakewalk, and Fruityloops... I've maybe made about a dozen beats at most my entire life, and now I've decided to go all in!
Just bought my first real keyboard, which is the Arturia MKII!
I look forward to networking with all of you!
And shout out to Fade, still got the same avatar, haha that's awesome!
Welcome! I remember the name, was it RedRayn without the space?

RedRayn

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Welcome @Red Rayn and what's ya musical backstory and what was your original alias?
music alias has always been red rayn. My original registration on here is Redrayn, I met Fade through ughh.com which is out of business now. I first got into writing music in 1999-2000 during the AOL era. I've met many great talents during the journey! My greatest influence was DMX, came up with my name when he dropped his 2nd album, even named my dog after his haha. I feel like DMX made soul searching cool to rap about, and that has always been my main drive in life. Rediscovery through creativity.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sounds like some kind of sex site

Which also sounds most plausible cos fade
sexy sexual romance GIF