• Beat This! Competition

Guitarist/drummer turned producer looking for collabs

Sup everyone, new guy here. I've been playing instruments since I was 5 and got into producing seriously about a year ago, now after a few months of nerding out about mixing and mastering I've started posting to soundcloud. Trying to do my own style and do some genre bending.

For anyone who's interested, I've also been selling some samples on the internet of my playing (anything from jazz piano progressions to slap bass to incredibly processed guitar that sounds like a trap synth) so please don't hesitate to ask me about that.

Here's my soundcloud so you can see what I'm all about. If I see a repost or follow i'm more than happy to return the favor.

Looking forward to seeing how y'all do it over here!

Beat This Competition

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points: 1
Welcome to the ILL! I'm sure there's guys on here that could use some instrumentation on their beats.

ArvinArmani

Obash Composer.
Battle Points: 62
Sup everyone, new guy here. I've been playing instruments since I was 5 and got into producing seriously about a year ago, now after a few months of nerding out about mixing and mastering I've started posting to soundcloud. Trying to do my own style and do some genre bending.

For anyone who's interested, I've also been selling some samples on the internet of my playing (anything from jazz piano progressions to slap bass to incredibly processed guitar that sounds like a trap synth) so please don't hesitate to ask me about that.

Here's my soundcloud so you can see what I'm all about. If I see a repost or follow i'm more than happy to return the favor.

Looking forward to seeing how y'all do it over here!
Welcome Sleezard! Couldnt check your music out yet but im Certain that its dope, artists with musical backstories like u are more likely to become legends... happy to see you on Illmuzik!

OGBama

ILLIEN
Welcome @Sleepy Wizard and who/what got you interested in learning music?