Does anyone know this song??

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I used to have a mixtape with this song on it that I've been trying to find for years. The mixtape was from like 95 or 96 and I lost it. The song was at least 15 minutes long. I remember the way it started was this deep voice saying "East Coast Ballers to the West Coast Gangstas". The track had pretty much every rapper on it that was successful at that time. Biggie had the first verse, then I think Redman was on next. I know Heltah Skeltah was on there and alot of other muthafuckas too. I dont know the name or anything else about this song. So if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
was it "Da Points" Featuring Biggie, Jeru, Buckshot, Bone Thugs N Harmony Busta Rhymes, and some other people?

I think thats it. Now gimme a reeses peanut butter cup

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Ahhhhhhhhhh Dantson, if thats it ill send you a case of Reeses. I'm gonna check now, ill let you know if thats it though.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That sounds correct, but Jeru wasn't on it. Biggie, Coolio, Ill and Al Scratch, Redman, Busta Rhymes, Buckshot, Jamal, Bone, Heltah Skeltah, and Easy Moe Bee produced it. And a group call I beleive Menace Society out of South Central didn't make the cut because the lyrics was STRAIGHT PRO BLACK! I know because I was there when they recorded it and shot the video. If Jeru was on there he wasn't at the studio while I was there.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
juzblazwun said:
That sounds correct, but Jeru wasn't on it. Biggie, Coolio, Ill and Al Scratch, Redman, Busta Rhymes, Buckshot, Jamal, Bone, Heltah Skeltah, and Easy Moe Bee produced it. And a group call I beleive Menace Society out of South Central didn't make the cut because the lyrics was STRAIGHT PRO BLACK! I know because I was there when they recorded it and shot the video. If Jeru was on there he wasn't at the studio while I was there.

I'm thinking he was on one of the remixes.... some dj's remix cut.. i have the original song but i cant find the one with Jeru.

HEY i want my reeses. I wasnt playin, dog!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Yo I can't find that shit anywhere.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
NO ONE CAN HAVE MY REESES. WHAT THE FUCK, MAN??? YOU BUGGIN????

"Hey Doom, can I have your mask?"...."Hey Jiggaman, Can I Grab Beyonce's Bubblebooty?"...."Hey Trump, can I snatch your nappy head rug?"...

HELLLLLL NO!!!!

heh.

members online