Carlo Maria Cordio - "Sudden Death (Aenigma)"

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@Fade @Wesbeats (you made me do it haha) @K-waz Thank you all guys :)

Wes, your beat is very dreamy. Feels like a distant memory coming to my mind clearer and clearer.
K-waz, your beat is in the beginning like a beat for a king, coming into his palace and everyone bows down.

Great job, guys!!

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 138
@Fade @Wesbeats (you made me do it haha) @K-waz Thank you all guys :)

Wes, your beat is very dreamy. Feels like a distant memory coming to my mind clearer and clearer.
K-waz, your beat is in the beginning like a beat for a king, coming into his palace and everyone bows down.

Great job, guys!!
I’m glad you did it @RizzakBeats turned out good. Gave me a good feeling. . @K-waz yours was dope too . Head banger. good flip for real.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Wesbeats Very dreamy, I like it a lot. Everything is on point!

@K-waz This one is dope, but I do prefer the changeup part you have haflway through, much smoother than the first part. I want to hear more of that!

@Cayenne Nice choice of chops you have there. I find yours sounds really good with the bass you have, plus the synth on top is a nice bonus.

@Wesbeats Very dreamy, I like it a lot. Everything is on point!

@K-waz This one is dope, but I do prefer the changeup part you have haflway through, much smoother than the first part. I want to hear more of that!

@Cayenne Nice choice of chops you have there. I find yours sounds really good with the bass you have, plus the synth on top is a nice bonus.
thanks! @Fade that middle part is the main part I just made it short to post up here real quick. i still have a little more change up to add

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
@RizzakBeats Smooth! A change up would've been nice tho...

@Wesbeats Similar idea as me... Sounds like you took a piece of the piano from the beginning and slowed it down? Even the lil filtered change up... I guess great beat makers think alike?! lol (I never listen to these beats until I'm finished up my flip... Don't wanna be influenced by others ideas)

@K-waz This is dope! Drums sound really nice... What you did with the sample sounds great! Really liking that lil vocal snippet you threw in :up2:

@Cayenne Man... Idk how you stitch pieces of the sample together so seamlessly, this sounds great! The synth that you bring in meshes so well with everything else, and really creates a vibe :biggrin:

I took the arpeggiated piano from the beginning, chopped it, slowed it down, and built around that... Added acapella... Feel like its been a while... So enjoy :wtf: