Bow Wow

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
i have the opprotunity to meet bow wow n' put'em on some of my shit....but he's fuckin' bow wow..

the thing is bow wow aint shit. even if he was interested, i dont want him rappin' on my beats. but at the same time, everybodies money is green ya know.

the question is, would yall swallow ya pride n' jump at this opprotunity and think of it as a step into the game, or be like "fuck dat, i dont work wit teen bop niggas. Even if i did work wit him i'd be blackballed from workin' wit the likes of Nas, T.I., etc. cuz im affliated wit cornball bitch-hop"....?

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Beatz 101 said:
i have the opprotunity to meet bow wow n' put'em on some of my shit....but he's fuckin' bow wow..

the thing is bow wow aint shit. even if he was interested, i dont want him rappin' on my beats. but at the same time, everybodies money is green ya know.

the question is, would yall swallow ya pride n' jump at this opprotunity and think of it as a step into the game, or be like "fuck dat, i dont work wit teen bop niggas. Even if i did work wit him i'd be blackballed from workin' wit the likes of Nas, T.I., etc. cuz im affliated wit cornball bitch-hop"....?

Dude is sorry, i would sell him a beat though for the money but i'd go under a secret name or somethin lol. but on the real i wouldn't worry about not being able to work with people like nas and stuff cuz if your bringing the heat and they like it, i doubt that they would care if you made a beat for bow wow. i think i heard scott scorch got a joint on bow wow album, and you know people arent about to stop buying his shit just cause of that. so if u get the oppertunutiy go ahead.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i dont understand whats wrong with making beats for bow wow?

shouldnt you take advantage of every oppertunity given to you? i mean you may not like him or what he does but dudes in a position that could help you, why cut yourself off from that? it may not be where you want to be but your better off seing where it takes you as opposed to regrettin it later as you may end up doin.

But thats just how i see it, if it aint that simple then please let me know.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Lets see....who did production on Bow Wows last album Jazze Pha, Neptunes.....both of those cats where on T.I.'s last album.....T.I. thinks the world of Jermaine Dupri and dont think i need to mention bow wows relationshop with him...So i dont know how thats gonna get u black balled..dude is lookin for hot beats and his album is gonna be loaded with big name producers most likely so as long as u aint comprmising ur beat i would do it...Naz he only workin wit remi anyways...Look at Just Blaze though his first commercial hit was fuckin "Harlem world" and he made it out all right

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Shit, tell him holla at me! I'll get him a beat real quick... Go for it man! You have to jump at an opportunity like that! I wouldn't care, cat's may not like the flow but cat's will always recognize a hot beat as a hot beat. feel me?

E

Equality 7-2521

haha. bow wow. i almost forgot that tool existed. he is indeed the shittest thing ever. i wouldnt let him near me or anything i produced.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Equality 7-2521 said:
haha. bow wow. i almost forgot that tool existed. he is indeed the shittest thing ever. i wouldnt let him near me or anything i produced.

Sounds like a Pretty Shitty View IMO I mean Damn Just Considering how much you probably gonna get for sellin Bow Wow a Beat should be Insentive

I duno but Seems like people with this Atitude are the Ones that will Never Really Makes this there Career but then again I Respect you For Having Such a Strong View on what type of people your willing to work with .

Me I would much Rather Be Able to Pay off the 17,000 my moms Insurance COmpany sued me for then Care How shitty the guy Rapping on my beat is

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
i thought about it for like 30 minutes, n' figured that i shouldnt be selfish. right now, i cant be picky about shit. as much as i dont like dat lil bitch i need his help, exposure, and his money.

he betta not say my shit is wack. i hope he got two 300 pound bodyguards.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
you'd be dumb not to jump at this...

do your thing, get your money, get your name out there.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
at the end of the days if the beats good ppl will still like it if only for the beat well they aint gonna like it for the lyrical content are they and it could get you work with other people ! id go for it !

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A B said:
shouldnt you take advantage of every oppertunity given to you?

Not necessarily. Who you throw your beats to whether for profit or not should be a well thought out decision. Yeah, most of the time you are gonna give em out to whoever's hot, but just giving them to anyone just to get put on? Nah...I wouldn't. Trust me, before labels assign a beatsmith to an artist, best believe they are checkin the track record. It's best that you make all decisions wisely and "pave a good road" (track-record wise) for a good career.

Bottom line: some people wouldn't give Bow Wow a beat, others would jump at the chance. It's hard for me to decide myself cuz I'd love to get put on somehow, but it's a decision I'm gonna have to make.

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
lol blackballed from t.i.? lol he would be the one writing to your beats if he bought one. yall didnt kno tip writes for bow wow ?

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
worldcityceo said:
Not necessarily. Who you throw your beats to whether for profit or not should be a well thought out decision. Yeah, most of the time you are gonna give em out to whoever's hot, but just giving them to anyone just to get put on? Nah...I wouldn't. Trust me, before labels assign a beatsmith to an artist, best believe they are checkin the track record. It's best that you make all decisions wisely and "pave a good road" (track-record wise) for a good career.

Bottom line: some people wouldn't give Bow Wow a beat, others would jump at the chance. It's hard for me to decide myself cuz I'd love to get put on somehow, but it's a decision I'm gonna have to make.

i think i can understand what your saying. But i just dont see how Bow Wow can look bad on anyones past record??

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
maybe because he is ugly

members online