Bow Wow

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Bosta said:
lol blackballed from t.i.? lol he would be the one writing to your beats if he bought one. yall didnt kno tip writes for bow wow ?
Dont 4get J.D. and Da Brat writes for him too......Look at the possibilities. Do a beat for Bow wow. Dupri likes it. Now u gettin placed on Mariah,Usher, and So So Def's roster(I know they aint that great but shyt its work right?)

Bosta

Hi Joka
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
J Rilla said:
Dont 4get J.D. and Da Brat writes for him too......Look at the possibilities. Do a beat for Bow wow. Dupri likes it. Now u gettin placed on Mariah,Usher, and So So Def's roster(I know they aint that great but shyt its work right?)

YUP. & whether you want to admit it or not.....bow wow is gonna be the future - our generation of fav rappers/producers will eventually retire - and bow wow's fans and his gen of people will just be getting started........take advantage

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
give this cat your best track. Give him good service. Make him a lifetime customer... he WILL tell others.

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Equality 7-2521 said:
haha. bow wow. i almost forgot that tool existed. he is indeed the shittest thing ever. i wouldnt let him near me or anything i produced.

Damn..ya'll are harsh!!!
I really never have taken him seriously though to be honest....Ever since I found out he had ghost writers, everytime I would hear him rap I would giggle a lil bit.
Personaly I wouldn't give him my BEST Track. Cause I mean think about it...What might be your BEST track might not be a hit You know. I would give "Boweezie" somthing that fits the industry standard...something that will surely sit good with his fan base ( i.e.: horny 14 year old girls) But still make it hot.

kaivai

Reppin V.I.C
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
thimnk about it this way man you could be the producer that flips bow wows whole style and gets him to man up his shit

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I'll pay you to jook him in the kidney. $500.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
kick him in the bowwow

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
its an opportunity, no matter what if thers an opportunity you should take it.like holmz sed youd be a fool not to.

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
c'mon now. work is work. the window of opportunity doesn't open when you want it to. you gotta seize the moment. I'm sure most big producers have given up tracks for less than they want or worked with cats they don't particularly get down with. Sometimes you gotta give in to receive. just weigh the pros and cons. Cons: "Bow Wow is not as respected by my peers". Pros: "I got a major connect", "I'm gettin dough","I got my first major label artist on my track record", "I gain the experience of the ups and downs of workin with a major label. seem like a no brainer to me.