Ghost Bazz

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 1
Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The results are in! See what went down. Props to all those that entered, and to those that took the time to vote.

There were a lot of really great beats in this one. I was surprised by some of the flips and that's a great thing to hear.

LOVEZANDER

Founder of ProducerNation
Battle Points: 6
Nice! I'm pretty stoked on Runner Up! Didn't think I'd even place. Thanks to those who voted for me!
Congrats to @crog85! Such a sick beat, you had my vote.

In response to people's earlier conversation, I really think we're all missing the point of this competition. The beauty of it is that we all listened to the same song, and yet we all heard completely different things. No one made a beat anywhere close to another's. That's what I think is so cool about these competitions. We all have our own ideas, creativity, influences, and styles. The point is that we all love hip hop, no matter what style you prefer to make or listen to. Everything was someone's unique idea. Just because you would have done a certain beat differently, doesn't make theirs wrong. Just that they had their own vision.

END RANT

LOVEZANDER

Founder of ProducerNation
Battle Points: 6
hope nobody gets butt hurt over this win because it was a tight battle as far as im concern:D

congrats @crog85 im glad the beat I voted for became the winner:up2:

@LOVEZANDER you almost had my vote for this one man that beat was tight as fuck:biggrin:

Thanks bro! I wanted to incorporate my love of jazz, hence the piano and upright bass. Decently happy with the end result, and excited for the next competition!

MILLZTASTICS

Jameal Hogans
Battle Points: 68
@crog85 that beat you made was Crazy. it was simple and to the point. congrats. i didnt get a chance to vote because of work but i listened to all the beats and i would have voted for you bro. i liked a few othe beats but your beat takes the cake. i have a friend that would like to use the beat.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Thanks to everyone that voted for me! I was working late, and didnt get a chance to vote, but I was really diggin @Bugsy beat! Only wish it had a change up or 2, but that was prob my favorite... @NONONSENSEBEATS did a nice job with the sample too... surprised they didnt make it into the top 5.

Tbh I’m not 100% happy with the mixing on my beat... I had the mix dialed in just right, just need to bring the snare down just a bit and computer crashed!! Had to start mixing back from scratch was just hoping that the simplicity and vibe of the beat would connect with u listeners even though the mix was lacking imo...

@MILLZTASTICS i see u... pm coming ur way in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online