Beat This! - November 21-22, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
I had one ready for this shit. Stressful damn morning prevented me from uploading lol. Broke my ankle and found out I'm having my fourth kid. So, Needless to say I was all kinds of fucked up lol. Doing better now tho. I gonna throw the beat I was gonna use on here later today or tomorrow. Congrats @TACTIK and nice stuff from everybody who entered. I expected a better turnout tho.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I had one ready for this shit. Stressful damn morning prevented me from uploading lol. Broke my ankle and found out I'm having my fourth kid. So, Needless to say I was all kinds of fucked up lol. Doing better now tho. I gonna throw the beat I was gonna use on here later today or tomorrow. Congrats @TACTIK and nice stuff from everybody who entered. I expected a better turnout tho.
You broke your ankle when you found out about your fourth kid? :wtf: Sorry to hear about the ankle but congrats on the kid! What happened with the ankle? I know about that all too well, it sucks.

I was wondering where you were because you said you were working on something....

@NONONSENSEBEATS , damn sorry about the ankle bruh...but now I know how babies are made..you have to break an ankle...lmao. congrats on your 4th child..now we are tied up at 4 kids a piece...all jokes aside tho..we are blessed cause there are many who can't have kids..and that really sucks.

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@Fade @DEEZ BEATZ thanks y'all. Pretty excited about it after the shock wore off lol. Naw tho I woke up to my girl telling me im'ma b a daddy again. Then as I was leaving to get some breakfast my dumbass dog tripped me and fell off my porch and landed right on the side of my foot and my ankle just snapped. That shit was loud as hell lol. So, here I sit lol. I dont take pain killers either so, its been fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.