Beat This! - February 20-21, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
Battle Points: 42
@Fade , Glad you're back bruh. i lost 2 artists this month tragically, and i'm kinda walking around in this blue funk...but i'm trying to keep going..but it's hard. Anyway good luck to everybody tomorrow:cool:
Sorry to read that brother, hope all is well.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
voted for #? dont want to spoil. but I like 20 and 22, there elect guitar was placed nice with the track, but my vote has elec guitar has most people dont have the elec feel or acoustic guitar. Good tracks tho and mixes as well. Gotta wash my ass and eat BrB. glad I made it to vote.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
I'm going to leave some feedback while the names haven't been reviled, hope thats ok just want to share some thoughts.
#3 is a nice track but the crackle throws me off because the tracks sounds too modern.
#4 is great IMO luv to hear something different in skill set.
#12 like the change up or transition.
#13 has good sense of humor but the track feels off key to my ears.
#17 is great almost voted for that one.

ATR360

ReZoUnD
I did not hear those beats that won, I for sure didn't read up or understand this comp. But congrats to the winner, I like the track but I didn't hear that the first time around. See y'all next comp.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
Man... completely forgot about the battle until late last night, was working out of town and didnt get home until late :confused:

Thanks to everyone for listening, and thanks to A Bullet For My Valentine for a dope sample... Although i did play a lil live guitar over the sample to make it a lil more unique...

@DEEZ BEATZ The intro on ur beat and the way it builds up is crazy!! I was just expecting something REALLY heavy to drop when the beat came in... still sounds good, my ears were just expecting something different. Also like the use of the cymbals, crashes, etc. to give it more of a live drum feel

Man... completely forgot about the battle until late last night, was working out of town and didnt get home until late :confused:

Thanks to everyone for listening, and thanks to A Bullet For My Valentine for a dope sample... Although i did play a lil live guitar over the sample to make it a lil more unique...

@DEEZ BEATZ The intro on ur beat and the way it builds up is crazy!! I was just expecting something REALLY heavy to drop when the beat came in... still sounds good, my ears were just expecting something different. Also like the use of the cymbals, crashes, etc. to give it more of a live drum feel
thanks bruh, i would have loved to have added more but my guitar playing skills aren't that great, so i kept it simple..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online