Beat This! - August 29-30, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNTDK

Battle Points: 38
What up guys hope its all good with you and yours !!!
Good job to everyone for their submissions. I voted for @oninkaf ! Bro your beat was on point Im surprised it didnt collect way more votes. I also liked @dBtheProducer 's entry. Completely out of theme but very nice beat. Reminded me smth like Sid ~eFing~ Roams type of beat. Real good job mate.
Anyways thats all from me. I always like to give a kind of shout out to the guys that made my neck go wild especially if they dont turn out as the winners. Most importantly tho, congratz to @Kalavera and the rest of the runner ups who collected the majority of the votes. Keep up

Kod4R

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 19
@Kalavera congratz bro, you deserved the win, the beat is crazy.. I voted for you, @K-waz was my favorite beat until i heard yours..
Also, i want to thank everyone who voted for me, i didn't expected to get in the runner ups..
Also i want to say that @Klypse , @oninkaf , @8O8 beats , @Bugsy , @Memento Beats , @NONONSENSEBEATS & @Poe Pockets also had great beats... Aand for those who say that they didnt saw the topic, or didnt knew what boombap is, i only want to say "go educate yourself, and learn how to lie" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online