Beat This! - April 10-11, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAMBOSLICE

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 200
@44Beatzz Yo thanks bro, appreciate that ! Good lookin out ! Yea LRYBRD is dope. And yea man I rep this shit to the fullest ! You're right tho... that battle been taken over by trap since around when Wondergurl won... which I think was that year. And yea it's horrible how long it takes them to upload... the battle from 2017 isn't even up yet ....lol. Yo Trixx is wayy tooo funny...!!. I actually met him that night real quick .... was laughing my face off !!! When he hosts, the crowd is way more live !

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@KAMBOSLICE That's a smooth beat at 3:15! It's crazy the difference with the style of beats because T.O. in the 90's was so so dope. So much talent back then. Times have definitely changed.

KAMBOSLICE

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 200
LOL... and I'm not hatin on Drizzy, say what you want about him... but he can rap !! And he always reps the city. I think he sounds best over boombap anyway. But yea I feel he really put a certain sound onto the city... when your'e right .. T.O. HipHop back in the day was NUUTS !! So many dope rappers/producers/radio shows... could start naming, too many..lol I like to think we still got that vibe, just underground...

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online