Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Faaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I saw this when you first posted it and couldn't even think of anything to reply with. That shit was just nasty, he was kissin dudes arm, smellin his face, attemptin to kiss him, that shit is uncalled for.

T

The Bastard

I saw this when you first posted it and couldn't even think of anything to reply with. That shit was just nasty, he was kissin dudes arm, smellin his face, attemptin to kiss him, that shit is uncalled for.

same here dood, i was to embarassed when i first watched it to even reply.now that a day has passed i can begin to talk about it a little. few points
1.some of the doods in that video looked like they got splashaz
2. beanie isnt one of em
3. beanie was lickin that motherfuckers shirt like a newborn baby kitten and the dood didnt even stop rappin to say ,what the fuck u lickin my gangsteer white tee for.
4.beanie looks like a demented version of timbaland on acid in this video
5. beanie looked in love, straight up, gazin into the doods eyes n shit, i had to shut it off

T

The Bastard

He is just high. If you ain't done dumb shit when you been high your a liar.

NW

ok, i knew sum1 was gunna be on this shit, that was was gay man, i mean, for u to say its not, u must really be into beanie sigel, which is cool or whatevr, but the doods lickin his boys shirt,starin him down,tryin to kiss him, u dont do that when yur fucked up on any drug, unless yur a fanook

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Wow ... You know ... I mean how uncomfortable for the guy hes pushin up on...
He prolly wanted to throw him off but he tryin to make a good show for the camera and all he knows is like Beanie got his back !! yeah, he gotcha back alright!
LOL ..SMH damn...well now we know why he was obsessed with Kanye and them wearin shirts he dont like ..
He may need to lay off the weed for a hot sec...

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
This is why...when I get fuct up.. I try to have a blue print of how the night goes. It's all about video games and food. Stay at least 3 feet away from me and lets try to make sure all we talk about is food, video games or girls.

No fighting.

No gay shit.

No making fun of anyone in the room.

members online