Baby Dont Leave Me

Since the very first second I heard that sample you used I was like "Ooooooh yeah! We're going for a ride!":D Great sample, great choice of other sounds you used (I think that brass that can be heard in the beat is not the part of that song you sampled but actually something you added and it sounds great), smooth bass, the mix is full but at the same time it leaves a lot of space for a rapper (which is not frequent when it comes to your productions ;)). Overall, it's a great thing to listen to. Quite funny that every time I post something here you start posting again. :D

:LOL:

Since the very first second I heard that sample you used I was like "Ooooooh yeah! We're going for a ride!":D Great sample, great choice of other sounds you used (I think that brass that can be heard in the beat is not the part of that song you sampled but actually something you added and it sounds great), smooth bass, the mix is full but at the same time it leaves a lot of space for a rapper (which is not frequent when it comes to your productions ;)). Overall, it's a great thing to listen to. Quite funny that every time I post something here you start posting again. :D

:LOL:

nah, Ive just been really busy at work and making house music.
Some of the brass is from the sample and I added another brass sample over it too.

Last edited:

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 5
nah, Ive just been really busy at work and making house music.

Some of the brass is from the sample and I added another brass sample over it too.

You've perplexed me with this. Just heard your other beat and I'd say you were anything but "struggling with hip hop". These latest 2 I've heard should be released. They're seriously good.