Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points:

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points:
Yo this is a fire little battle right here. I liked all of the beats. Congrats to @DEEZ BEATZ that shit is fresh bro. @oninkaf, @S3oulC1ty and @shocro dope stuff y'all. @Fade yeah man I had another tone in but I was just over thinking the vocal space needed. Maybe something abit thinner than what I had might work tho. I'll figure it out eventually lol. Thanks homie.

Fade

Beat Scientist
Administrator
*** ill o.g. ***
Battle Points:
No problem. Yeah it's no big deal, just my personal preference. I guess it really depends on what you're trying to accomplish with the beat, like have vocals or whatever. Really nice beat though and especially the stuff floating in stereo.

DEEZ BEATZ

THE GOLD STANDARD...
Battle Points:
Wow, this battle was dope, very suprised that i was picked to win...all beats were dope...big shout out to : @NONONSENSEBEATS , @oninkaf , @S3oulC1ty & @shocro ....awesome work guys...and thank you Fade for having these dope ass competitions...and thank you for your honesty and yes i did pan it to the left...when it was centered it sounded bad to me...but it is a little too crisp...i usually structure my beats for vocals and that's why it was so predictable..but your right. i tried to keep it simple..lol

Last edited:
Warzone Beat Battle