Attack of the Beats! - Battle #164

@Fade thanks for all of this... the thing with the pan and stereo is that i still don't have Any gear at all, so i usually don't know what my beat would sound like on a good speaker or something... but imma try putting a compressor on everything next time, thanks.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade thanks for all of this... the thing with the pan and stereo is that i still don't have Any gear at all, so i usually don't know what my beat would sound like on a good speaker or something... but imma try putting a compressor on everything next time, thanks.
Ah that sucks. What do you have right now?

I've got a pc that has been working for my brother since years before i was born, the hard and graphic card and something else has been changed 7-8 years ago.
I got a 3 year old beyerdynamic handsfree which has been for my brother, but he gave that to me when he "Borrowed" another one from a rich dude. Sometimes One of its ears doesn't work but its the most valueable gear i have
I also have a electric piano which is 12 years older than me. Some of the keys make some miserable Moans when you push them, the others dont make any sound :D
Also my brother "Borrowed" a woofer and 2 speakers, but they are in his room so i only hear my beats in em when he is really impressed by one of them, or i'm producing for his gang.
I got a monitor which is actually a really good one, my brother actually bought that one and its new.

Actually EVERYTHING i have is because of my brother, he is the reason i started making beats, his old friend was a producer so he knew fl studio and he introduced it to me, he guided me to be a better beatmaker everyday, he is the former of the group that i produce music for, actually he started making music and he's Waay way better than me now... i really don't know how to thank him.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well if the computer is running fine, that should be fine. I guess the main thing you need is headphones! Maybe your brother can "borrow" a good pair.